الأحد، 9 يناير 2022

There is always cure



*Touching roses is a perfect analgesic for soul pain*



Decided to walk again & again

This morning positive thoughts came to help.. Even if soul didn't like or can't amuse to higher level but mind controls would fix alot of things

Walking bring thoughts.. Calm down inside fire to some extent.. Walking in straight ways has some sort of meditation effect.. I can feel it

While i was walking it was brought here.. A roadmap appeared to my RAM .. May be all these huge waves.. Ups and downs.. Which have shaked me from z deepest points inside, were a gift from allah to reallocate my resources.. To reroute power to another way

May be it was just power release & i couldn't catch it

Iam gonna test a postponed plan..not fully excited but there was a kept dream which i had all my passed life.. To keep quran in my heart& thoughts

i'd prayed alot to make it come true

Let's begin again

here is z plan, z powerful tool of walk with my dear handfree set

I know you failed alot of times.. But z goal deserves 2 get up again

After arriving work it was z case

A red flower came to life while z purple one was down
there will always be a flower there
iam sure i will overcome all this

Don't like the victim shape, fighter is mine

ليست هناك تعليقات: