السبت، 8 يناير 2022

Deep in


It seems like we are not on z same wave

Here i can assess what is z shape of my heart, 

I have reached mature level of heart touch

For you, it'sn't z same case

Can't imagine it sounds alot for me, i have called this teenages sense, or even childs shape of love

It 'd started with davi, paula, Neveen, ola, shereen, eman, eman... Then it had stopped

Every time it was full of pain and tears beside those amazing charmy moments while in harmony

After all that time, to be awaken again, its so hard to be even imagined not lived

Touching souls can't stand distances, lies, representing its ok while it'sn't like that

Only truth is accepted even if it'sn't z best

Only truth can make sense even if it's on silence

Eye looks can tell every thing, but words are z accepted tool to make sure

Iam awaken again, at midnight, due to discomfort

Can't imagine z roadmap but my heart tells it is gonna have alot of struggles

This shape of my heart is n't my fault, isn't my request, isn't my making

It's a struggle i'd felt in

Don't have alot of choices but gonna keep it for a while till iam sure it deserves to you or it should be burried beside other passed touches

I always can keep my friends but i couldn't ever keep my soulmates

ليست هناك تعليقات: