الخميس، 16 ديسمبر 2021

Fully charged

 


Little mera had lightened up my life, u r here since alot of years, but those feelings just brought up those days
🌹
Little mera, what had happened to me, u 'd opened a closed system, i thought it had been damaged or suffered atrophy, its my  powerful "emotional_friendship_soulmate system
♥️
I believe in you, feel comfort & flying away when i join you, wishing time would stop running, just to stay together
Iam in love with your attractive smile, u amazing eye look & your endless passion
U r non-sticky, just catch someone's soul and fly away
🧚‍♀️
Something is awaken here
🤔
OoH, Here is an opened channel
It drives to..mmm.. some sort of cute neibour, lovely friend, dear sister, beautiful aunt for my children and diving deep to soulmate zone
💫
I spent all my day amusing those awaken feelings, walking beside the nile, listening to music with a shiny smile had brightened all my day
😃
I enjoyed singing with you, taking hot chocolate at this cold night next to our home with worm feelings, there i didn't need a coat, i felt really worm which turned me younger.. It's me there.. in memories, never felt cold while on fire
❤️

finally felt home, its my destination, coz u r here sweety mera 

After return back to home, it wasn't z last moment

Oh my god
🙈
lam not drived crazy as usual wz my little rozy shouts & crying but accepting all z pressure arround me wz peaceful mind & open heart

Bright shiny smile with wetty eyes, never left me alone this day

I spent all night thanking allah for giving me you, praying for our families to live in peace with our allah care
🤲

Just to save this lovely spirit

Just to smell life again & again

It's hekayet kahwa w fteer wz mera❤️


ليست هناك تعليقات: