السبت، 7 فبراير 2009

even zis>>continue

brilliant day wiz u my friends made me got the power again to continue after that dusty feeling left over me since our group got into parts thanks dina/eman/ruby/dokymony i love u all never 4get u . . but about u .. whom all called my best friend and i'd too its so tough u 'd done i'd took all that distance only to see u ..remeber all these great moments we 'd together herer ur voice which i missed soo much . . u hurted me again dont wanna c u in that deep place inside me but cant get u out though i decided to ignor wt i feltbecause of ur done cant ignore this pain u drown here

هناك تعليقان (2):

غير معرف يقول...

wana kaman ya bosy fre7t awy eny shoftek w 2a3dt ma3aky enty konty wa7shany awy
bs mafesh ay eshara 3an 5tobty wala elswar tab mafesh ehda2 keda 3al blog tayb saya7y lo5tek bardo
miss you
eman shousha

بسمة ولكن.. يقول...

حياتى انتى يا من اخفت الاصفار على البلوج
ربنا اللى يعلم انا فرحت بيكى أد ايه
ودورت سيحتلك عند الناس كلها
بس انا متعودة ان هنا محدش بيدخل غيرى
لولا كده كنا علقنا الانوار
خدى الزغروطة دى
لولولولولولولولولولولوللولولولولوى
ربنا يتم لك على خير ياحبى